Adolescent Outpatient Services
Turning Point Addiction Services, Inc. – Missoula County
1325 Wyoming Street
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: (406) 532-9800
Fax: (406) 541-3032
Executive Director: Katherine Isaacson, LCPC
Adolescent Clinical Supervisor: Kristina Miner, LCSW
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Ages Served: Persons age 18 and younger
Description of Services Provided: We offer services to adolescents and their families whose teens are faced with substance abuse or dependency problems. The following services are provided by trained and licensed professionals:
- Substance Abuse Assessments, typically a no cost service, evaluates the type of use pattern the teen has with mood-altering chemicals and recommends the type of services needed to counteract that problem.
- Intensive Outpatient (Level II), a sliding fee service, provides, at a minimum 10 treatment hours per week; a structured group, family and individual counseling program permitting the teen to remain at home and in school.
- Outpatient Program (Level I), a sliding fee service, provides individual, group and/or family counseling on a weekly basis. The frequency and length is based on the adolescent and his/her family’s need.
- Minor In Possession (MIP) Program is an educational group process designed to intervene in, and assess a teen’s level of chemical abuse and to assist their parents in learning how to help keep their child drug/alcohol free. This service includes a random urinalysis and further service recommendations, if needed.
- Breath and urine analysis for teens are available by parents’ request.